Life in uni is a weird thing to me...
what i learn in poly in 1 semester is covered in 2 weeks in uni.
pace very fast... i am trying hard to catch up.
have been catching up with my readings.... for some modules
yet haven start for genes and society...
hai~~
i just did a hair treatment yesterday @ e-lynn shop. she "reported" to me that steph went to her shop...
steph, i got spy everywhere.. LOL
badly need a hair treatment after rebonding esp i have no time to take care of it myself, so let the pro do for me ba~
needa save up money so that can do treatment once every 45 days. LOL
end here.. got lots of reading, as well as programming to do.. will blog a good one, hopefully next week, else will have to wait till after term test...
cheerios~
7 件のコメント:
Hi. Saw your link on Miyabi's blog. Like your layout a lot ne! =D And I'm from NUS too. =)
By the way, I'm in Business. Also taking MKT1003. Which lecture slot are you taking???
hi reiko,
thanks for the compliments on my layout~ =)
i am supposingly having lecture on tuesday 2pm, but i have not been going. but i watch the webcast lecture instead. this is becoz business is kinda far from my faculty(SOC), so i do not wish to waste traveling time. Plus: i have a lesson immediately after the lecture so it will be abit too rush for me to travel back to SOC after the mkt lecture.
how abt you? which lecture slot are u taking? are you year 1?
I'm taking the 2pm slot also. =) Tues is also hiong for me. Cos 3 lectures straight. So by the time I go for mkting lect, I half dead already. Haha. And yeah, I'm Year 1.
Lol.. I think you two, reiko and hime have higher chance than me, mayu and reiko meet up leh.. that is, if hime go for her lecture..
Wonder if we one day will have chance meet? Reiko met Hidemi (lovelovekoichi) le?
reiko, which tutorial group are u from for marketing? tell me the day, time and week type(odd or even)
I'm in C16. Even week. And no, I haven't met Hidemi or anyone else yet. =) But I join JMC and will be at the JS Dept every tues and thurs (if I don't pon lah). =)
コメントを投稿