Chinese New Year is around the corner~ Have you guys bought your new year clothes?
I'm the super ks type in this matter, as i never believe in getting it last min, be it becoz of the crowd, or that i dun believe that there will be any goodies during BIG SALE. Afterall, never leave to the last min coz you never know what is expected of you when the date pull closer.
That's why happen to me now. Busy weekend involve family and new house, work and friends, have been making me super busy in the mth of jan. I'm glad i spent my $$ on the clothing at the 1st week of jan and in dec.
But with the missing chances of more purchase in the subsequent weeks, i left myself with 6 tops to wear during this festi season, with 3 of them are grey or near grey color. As for bottom, only a silver skirt bought long ago in aug, a straight-cut jeans and a skinny jean, and a recently bought long skirt (accident buy).
Straight-cut jean has been wore and washed. and wore and washed again.
I guess i need more top to go out. I started disgust at the idea of gging out in weekend coz i have no clothes to wear. I may even have more cosmetics than clothes. Blame on my annual-clothing-discard-session, half of the wardrobe is gone again. And the other half? Wearing with disgust.
I hereby promise myself in getting more casual tops (not T-shirt) and Formal Tops for work after CNY.
Everyone, enjoy the CNY~~ Collect more more more red packet!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿