Some of you may have already know my current condition. Slipped disc pressing on nerve and if things go bad, i may nv be able to walk. wun die though..
but i have still decided that i don't want to go for surgery. Sounds painful and sounds scary. It may be pure fear but i refused to go under the knife.
I have been seeing specialist for a few time including that expensive MRI Scan. Results looks bad. But i opt for self-recovery. I believe in my body that it will be strong enough to self-recover. and i really hope so too.
I'm going through some therapy now and i hope that helps. nevertheless better than a surgery.
later i going to talk to the doctor regarding the possibility of having physio-therapy and to have some m.c. to rest at home during this CNY period.
I wish i have been healthier... =(
I wonder if boxing is the starting cause of this injury...
Actually i wanna cry T_T
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿