火曜日, 6月 22, 2010

Post while waiting to dry =D

Finally an off day that i have the time solely by myself. Had a good rest in the morning and now doing pedi. I love the new black and white classic design. No manicure today coz I broke my nails! Probably will come 2 weeks later. =D 

Sunday I went marriott to see the ballroom. Was nt bad in some areas but not too good in another. Well, got a few more options to see. Most imptly is still the Solemnisation venue!! We haven settle it yet. Gg to view our fav location for ROM in July. Best is can settle soon. Baby says to go bridal show so can confirm ROM dress asap. Well, I'm more concern abt the shoes!!! Haha... It seem that we both are probably over excited even though long way to go.

Gg to meet Shuhan later but I really hungry now. What shall I eat? Thinking of tai Hua noodles @ hong lim leh~~~ I really love it!!!  

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...