Friday is never a good working day.
I regreted postponing the appointment with douglas (avenue 8) after being unable to bring myself to work. Total struggle. The whole morning i only manage to solve a Javascript issue. =___=
Just had lunch and couldn't go back to work at all. I was having pasta craving badly. I wanted for some nice pasta or at least the one in MSQ food court, but my lazy lunch kaki fufill my wish in pastamania. =(
the bad thing was, i couldn't find the green green pasta that i liked! =( Nevermind, i decided to go for a aglio with some chix wing, but the chix wing was late >> bloody >> recooked. The waiting process was bad coz i practically finished my pasta and my lunch kaki was talking all abt work and i had nth to interrupt. Then i notice that the next table had the same bloody issue. After receiving my new chix wings, the lady came back with a tiramisu as apology. Hmmm... i started to look at the nx table to observe if they get the same treatment, and they did not!! My boss say i have the i-am-some-rich-man-daughter look. ROFL. Perhaps i look very mean. *wink*
Hopefully today's work will end earlier in peace. I'm all ready to go back to bed.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿