木曜日, 10月 11, 2012
Things that i should avoid buying
... for at least till end this year or even next year..
This morning while dressing for work, i was thinking "how many new/unopened eye-shadow palette do i have?"
I grasped. 2 Lavshua, 2 Integrate, 1 from sephora, 1 Urban Decay and 2 Anna Sui
It was in the 2nd drawer so i open the 1st drawer and see.. Clinque eye-shadow only used twice. Haiz...
There are alot more that i cannot buy...
I'm using SK-II eye-cream, finally it is finishing.. But i still have 2 more eye-cream in queue. Estee Lauder & Laneige. I bet they can last me till nx June coz i have been using the SK-II since before wedding and it last me abt 4-6mths. To think that it is a small bottle and laneige is big.. OK, i guess i have enough eye-cream till Dec2013.
Bags... I love bags... and i have quite some and i'm saving for the next Designer Bag (maybe Celine).. so maybe i should stop buying 1st.. (Urgh..i just saw the green one at new look that i really like)
Shoes... after coming back from honeymoon, i bought approximately 8 pairs of shoes. One down (meaning like in bad condition), and most not even wore once. Yes.. i better stop buy HEELS in specific.
Foundation/BB Cream.. I have SK-II, L'oreal x 2 type, Maybelline x 2.... Enough till Dec2013 too
Hair Treatment... 2 big tubs + 1 tube + 10 one time use tube + 10 hair end treatment.... Enough till end this year i believe
Cleanser... at least 3 new bottles =(
Body Bath. Yes, i have erm.. too many bottles to count
Body Butter/Body Lotion/Hand Cream... COUNTLESS TOO
Mascara.. 1 lavshua, 1 Maybelline, 1 L'oreal, 3-4 Majolica, 1 Estee Lauder unopened
Eyeliner.. more than 5 and less than 10 from Majolica
CRAZY.... stock i have..
Labels:
Life Updates,
Shopping,
Skincare,
Some-Thoughts
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
2 件のコメント:
I don't know about you, but I say to myself that nope won't buy another but end up I do. I like trying new products.
コメントを投稿