there is this post that i saw is pretty interesting and my clique pretty agree on in the forum..
***************************************************
Hi Sir,
May I know how come the ongoing assignment is only worth 5%, considering the workload, effort and timeline(a month). Even the "Deliverables" need some time as well.
- Getting the correct software and setting them up
- Web/UI design
- Setting up JDBC connection
- Understand Servlets and data processing between web forms, Servlets and database.
- Lines of codes and codes..
- Validation, addressing of bugs
- Deliverables!
I seriously can't see the above mentioned are being graded as a 5% assignment.
JSP is an unfamilar technology to most I believe (taking the need of a workshop into consideration). Hence, is it because since most of us are beginners, there will be lesser emphasis on the overall weightage for the assignments. What I mean is.. a complete application versus a partial application, is only a slight few percent difference? This is only my personal opinion though.
Possible to enlighten me?
Thank you very much!
(name removed to protect the sender)
******************************************************
Apart from agreeing with him, i think he forgot to mention that this 5% assignment also requires
Database design
Database Data
site map
h/w and s/w requirements
UML
flow diagram
and there was suppose to be a session to teach us on JSP, but as the deadline get nearer and nearer, we still haven get a chance to attend the lesson. haiz..
this is like so damn irritating lor..
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿