土曜日, 5月 23, 2009

Alone

emotional..

one left, another confirm flying, the final one waiting for confirmation to fly.
Among the ppl that i "hand-pick" to stay in my life forever, 3 of them has left, will leave, going to leave me...
though happy for them, i just help feeling sad, coz i'm like abit "all-alone" here.
(yes, bet, i know u wanna say still got u(java trio) + chris)

thank god that there is internet, i can still talk to one in japan.
and probably it will be the only source to communicate with all overseas.

boss, when u coming back? i getting more and more lonely here leh~

pershaps at times, i'm abit upset that i choose the "normal" path.
Grad -> work -> and probably marriage
probably i wish to do something else instead.
probably i'm just not satisfied.

i'm glad that a handful of them pick the same route as me, and thus i probably wun be that lonely.

i have some photos to be updated, but abit lazy coz it is dumpling festivals.
mayu, sorry, can't mail it over.
miya, prepare ur stomach for sunday.

i'll try to upload some pictures on sunday while reading the CIS doc.
HC, can dun read ma? 82 pages leh~ can tell me which to filter?
kinda hate hardening... so troublesome... bo bian.. work = money

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

just read this entry.. and saw my sis' comment XD

and I thought it might be good to let you know.

Of all my friends who choose your path, you are one I envy of most. You are the only one who can make me wonder sometimes if the path that I chose is correct, because when I look at how happy your life is, and how much happier it can become - surrounded by your lover, friends and family, I sometimes wonder if choosing my path to go overseas, leaving my friends and family behind is the right choice.

And for us who choose this deviance path, it warms our hearts to know that there are friends like you, who are in Singapore, missing us and waiting for us, for the day most of us eventually go home.

--and these I believe, is what mayu and your other loved friends who are leaving/left the country thinks and feels too. ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...