Imagine two person who dun really know each other but can keep talking via msn, blog, sms. I think this is amazing~
finally we met up~ coz he is flying to norway the day right after my bday.
i finally realise that this is the 2nd time we meet for a meal after the 1st time in science centre.
it is a enjoyable night with waraku pasta and black forest drink.
and he gave me my pressie!!
he may think that i dun like it~ but i tell u, the more i see it, the more i loving it~~ haha
the whole thing
the inside thing
the bag to keep the food warm~
though like what he say, it is not a bento box that i wanted, but then, i think i can go picnic!! haha~~
it is like for two person lor!! i can either make two-person bento for FWM (none for the evil CEM) or make food and go on a picnic with baby thia!! yeah!!
jason~ u should have give me one more pair of chopsticks la~ haha
thank you for the pressie!! i know u make alot of effort in finding the right one. afterall, it is super tough to get a nice bento box in SG.
hope u enjoy the study in norway~ and keep in contact~ send me smoked salmon~ and see u when u are back!!
4 件のコメント:
glad that u like it jie... let me go around and get one more pair of chopsticks if I manage to see a good nice one... and I think 3rd time we ate tgt ba... 1 @tpy crystal jade, 1 @science centre, then this recent one... but u make it sound like I'm gone forever. Haha... I'll see what's over in Norway for u... n thank you for your well wishes and the guidance... u jiayou too!
are you sure we ate at TP crystal jade before? I dun think so~
after shopping in Orchard...
no la~~
we never went shopping together before..
コメントを投稿