月曜日, 7月 26, 2010

Hear my complains!!!

Signs of Aging
I have fall asleep in the cinema twice this month. Am i too tired or am i aging. The amount that i have slept these 2 weeks are like x5 of what i usually sleep.

No Suitable Solemnization Venue!!
We thought Keppel Club will be good. But there is something that is wrong. I dun see how i will be pretty when the wind is strong and the sun is glaring... My eye will be closing lor!! And what is the purpose of ppl gg to your solemnization when they can't hear what the justice of peace is speaking. Might as well ask them dun come. Just directly go makan!! But the sad thing is i love the food @ Peony Jade!! I gg to check out the Clarke Quay Branch. They have a newly renovated room~

Lousy Me
How to upgrade on my tech skills?!?! I think i seriously sux in that. I need to learn more more more & more. How shall i go about doing it. The thought of it make me depress....

No Money No Money
Yesterday spent > $800. Totally broke... But i can't say goodbye to taxi. How to be richer????????

Is a sad day afterall.

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...