金曜日, 7月 09, 2010

Something about me...

I reckon that most people who come to my blog are my family, friends & relatives. But in case there may be chance that other readers are coming in, this is something about myself. Good for family/friends/relative to update themselves about me too

General

My current occupation title: Senior Application Consultant.
It has changed since 01/01/2010, but i have never update in my company profile.

Favourite Color: Blue => Purple, Grey, Black, White
I swear i never change the fact that blue is my fav color, but i realise i nv choose blue when it comes to fashion pieces

Birthday: 03 Aug Leo.
Sometime i wish i'm bored on 6 June, but i love being a Leo

Marital Status: Single but Engaged

Favourite number: 666 = www

Family: Dad, Mum, Sis, Bro 1, Bro 2, BIL, SIL 1, SIL 2. Niece 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 & Nephew 06.

Nicknames i have for myself: Shopaholic, Alcoholic, Workaholic, Spendaholic.

Names/Nicknames that people address me, but not my real name: hime, yukifumi, yuki, 666, ah mah, godma, baby, "xian".
Of coz "baby" is strictly for private usage only o(^_^)o

Enjoys: Spending money. Watching drama. Drinking.

Loves: Drama, Manga, Magazine, Anime, Music. Strictly from Japan.

Vainity

Favourite Scent: Dior Addict & Lancome Miracle
Sad to say, i never own a full size of Dior Addict coz it kinda irritating my dad/mum's nose whenever i use perfume before i go out. As a result, i generally dun use it at home, thus i kinda get the smaller size instead.

Favourite Cosmetics: (not what i using now)
Foundation: L'oreal True Match
Concealer: Clarins
Loose Powder: Clarins
Eyeshadow: Beaute de Kose
Eye Liner: Majolica Majorca
Mascara : Maybelline
Lip color: Chanel
Lip gloss: Bobbi Brown
Blusher: None - Nothing suits me
Face Contour: Shiseido Maquillage
Face Highlight: Guerlain

Favourite Skincare: (not what i using now)
Cleanser: Fancl Cleansing Powder
Scrub: Cure
Moisturizer: Chanel (but no $$ to buy)
Essence: L'oreal Derma Genesis
Eye Cream: Bobbi Brown
Sheet Mask: Lifecella
Sleeping Mask: Face shop

Personal Style: I used to wear pants 95% of my time as i never had that confident to wear skirts. Nowadays dressing to go out means skirts or dress is definitely the piece to choose. i will wear pants occassionally, whereas long tops & leggings are my alternatives to baring my legs. I dress in all sort of colors but generally grey, black & purple. No white tops, but i wear white skirts. I try to match my clothings with accessories, but having to wear Lanyard, i usually wear my purple gold necklaces instead. Heels is my big love. Wedges are my new friends.

Life

Thing that i wanna do before i die: Go Yellow Knife to see aurora

New house TOP date: between June 2011 - Dec 2011

Weird thing about me that you won't expect

I play parapara.
I'm both sadist and masochist.
I'm not a fan of soft toys.
I'm scared of lizard but i kill cockroach.
I'm fantastic in killing mosquitos.
I drink less than 1 litre of liquid a day, including soup, tea, coffee.

Beliefs

Problem that can be solved by money, it is not a problem. The key point is to earn the money and resolve. Problems that can't be solved by money are the real problems.

Man are more superior to woman. But if there is reincarnation, i still wanna be woman.

Never marry a man with sisters. Some sister-in-laws are horrible, and some mother-in-laws believe their daughters are better than daughter-in-law. It may be a small percentage, but if you hit the jackpot, you will be in hell.

Woman believe that they can change the man. Man are leopards. Man thought woman won't change. Woman are Chameleon.
Leopard never change its spots. Chameleon keeps changing.

Good shoes are more important that good bags.

Choose Heart-satisfying meal over stomach-filling meal.

You pay for what you get.

-THE END-

Have fun staying here~~ o(^o^)o

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...