木曜日, 9月 16, 2010

-_-

while i was thinking of great plans for the off day. I din manage to do much.
I made salad and the high-calories tom yum beehoon that kkg dad taught me.

I try packing my room but failed. Coz half-way i decided that i should pack my uni notes but then i feel that it is a waste to throw them away, so i keep it.. =(
Do you guys keep your uni notes & textbooks?

In the end all the bags of new purchase are still lying around my room and i'm still thinking of shopping .. ^_^

but well, at the end of the day, i manage to DIY-manicure!! *pat on my own back* =D

today is my last day at the UniSim and i'm kinda happy to be back "home" tml~~ hehe...

yeah!! but too bad euxil is not around, hope she enjoy her holiday!!

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...