金曜日, 11月 19, 2010

Emo Tweets

Some of you may have saw my tweets and find me emo-ing. I was filled with too much envy that i turn green and think that my so-called normal path is wrong wrong wrong..

People around me are all over the world studying or working (Australia, Japan, America, Korea, London, Germany), but i feel so stucked to the land of Singapore. I wish i had move my butt out to see the world and know more ppl.

Which is the right way out? I know there is no definite answer and food on the other plate always looks like it taste better. I seem to be repeating my life day by day with nothing special and no major difference between the days. Weekday work, weekend gather. Then repeat again. At times i get so bored with my life that keep my mind thinking about nonsense, including whether what i'm doing now is right.

I have to admit one fact. I probably have no guts to venture out of Singapore alone. And now worse, i probably have one more excuse to not move my butt out, thus i know i will never make it.

Currently 2 years 10 months, i will be reaching my 3-year anni in my 1st company starting next year. The 3 years probably brain-washed me. I know what i want when i first came to the company. But now, what i want is blurred. i just lived day by day.

So someone tell me what is happiness. I no longer have confidence in telling ppl that the route i walking now is right and i have no regrets for it. And in fact, the regrets is more that what you can imagine.

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...