土曜日, 11月 13, 2010

Marutama Ramen Again

I dunno how to express my love for this. It is not that extremely tasty, but it just have alot of my memories. I tend to go and eat it alone when i'm freaking upset. It helps to make me happy abit.
Shall i intro my fav 3 dishes from the restaurant?


Marutama Ramen

Though i seriously love Pork base rather than Chicken base, i kinda can accept the marutama ramen base. Perhaps with the garlic, it taste pretty comforting (rather than yummy).


Char siu

Very very tasty imho.... bad for ppl like baby who hates fatty meat. But yeah~ i love.


daikon

I love their daikon to the max! Coz it is soft and tasty. *Satisfied*

I know this is not the first time i post about marutama ramen.
sorry if you anti-marutama. but ya.. lidat lor.. =P

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...