Is the x'mas season holiday.. which also means ppl like me no longer have the working mood... totally in holiday mood. apart from that, another reason is probably the lack of morale due to the recent resignation of many colleagues.
ppl who left : C, V, S (3)
ppl leaving : H, C, E, J (4)
I had to wonder if it was the co or the team that is the issue that making so many ppl thinking of leaving and leaving... I wonder when is my turn and whether i should leave.
I have to admit that the opportunities is the market looks promising with the recent improvement of the economy. But to find a place that can offer me a similar annual income in the 1st year of job-hop (due to the loss of bonus & benefits), it seems almost impossible.
Stay or Leave? What do you think?
But... i know what i want.. and what is my next step for now. =D
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿