I had a really nice break for the 4 days. If you thought i went somewhere for holiday, you are wrong~ I was in Singapore, for all 4 days. But none of the days were rotting and slacking at home. I went out for all for days. It probably explain why i'm feeling tired now and abit sleepy... zZZz *yawn*
Day 01 is a Saturday. Arrange with baby to go shopping, so we shop shop shop.
During espirit shopping, Baby bought a Watch for me o(^o^)o
Lunch was a simple affair. We had light lunch at Tokyo sth Cafe at Raffles City
Clockwise from top left - mentaiko fried chicken, pumpkin gratin, grandma's vegetable, miso saba
Clockwise fromrom top left - semi-glaze hamburger, brocoli & prawn salad, Salmon & cheese salad, Bread pudding
Among the 8 dishes, my favourite are pumpkin gratin, hamburger, grandma's vegetable. The rest are generally so-so. I dun like the Salmon & cheese & bread pudding was off standard. Nothing was awful though.
We relax with our drinks before continuing the shopping.
his tea
my coffee
When walking towards Marina Square, baby decided that he is gg to buy Garrett Popcorn!! Haha... But the bad boyfriend din share with me at all. He brought home the whole pack... SO BAD!!
As Christmas is approaching, some of the christmas lightings are up. I personally kinda like the one at Marina Square. I like their colors~ =D
Notice the difference in the 2 pictures? Yeah~
Will be posting up the other 3 days activities. Trying to take more pictures for posting =D
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿