水曜日, 3月 23, 2011

My comfort food

One night last week, can't remember when, but i went to toa payoh to look for food.
I generally dun really take dinner on weekdays to help myself get into earlier sleep as well as for the sake of my weak stomach.

But that particular night, i was searching for food in toa payoh and most of the shops no longer have food. And i do not want fast food. So i went swensens.



I'm not a seafood-craz, but i'm a black-pepper-craz.

It is pretty boring to eat pasta only, so i order ..



..Deep fried mushroom. I bet it is shitake. As i grow older, i tend to not appreciate fried food. i ended up tearing the crust and eating the inner(mushroom) only. Fake a healthy self i think.

And as i hate eating alone.. i had WGM as companion.

It was properly cold in swensens, or cold due to a after rain. i remembered that i feel exceptionally lonely that night. =(

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...