金曜日, 6月 07, 2013

50 Facts About Me (that you may not know)

Travelling
1) When travelling, I never use hotel's shampoo/bath foam/towels.
2) I love buying umbrella, lanyards whenever i go somewhere for holiday.
3) I have a weakness for aquarium & fountain.
4) I have very little travel opportunity as my dad rejects paying for my overseas holiday. i make it up by travelling alot after marriage.

Entertainment
5) I only have Japanese Song in my iPhone.
6) My 1st fav Japanese band is Lucifer.
7) I cannot speak Japanese well but i can sing Japanese song fairly.
8) I love to watch historical drama (be it chinese, korean or japanese).
9) To date, i have watch more than 250 Japanese Dramas.
10) I love to watch horror movies but I'm always very scared when I watched.

Genes
11) I have nyonya blood due to my Granny.
12) All my Grandparents are Teochew. (Including Granny who is teochew-nyonya). My hubby's parents are also Teochew
13) I have brown-eyes and my multi-fold eyelids

Food
14) I only eat ramen in Tonkotsu base. (Only exception is marutama ramen in chix base)
15) I eat good steak once a month. The bill per pax can range from $30 to $250. About once a year, we indulge in grade A5.
16) St Regis is my all time Fav Place. I have supper club member (to st regis) that entitle me to 25% off food & beverage bill.
17) I must eat at Royal China & Yan Ting once a year
18) I adore siew mai from Crystal Jade. Royal China & Yan Ting can't win either.
19) Since working, i nv fail to buy good wood park durian crepe to share with my mum yearly.
20) I hate to eat Oats but i eat them for healthy life-style.
21) The darkest chocz that i can eat is 87%.
22) As a curry lover, i insist the following curry must be eaten with the respective staple food. Veg - Bee Hoon, Chix - Bread, Fish Rice, Mutton - Prata.
23) I love Tulang.
24) My Fav Food Blogger is Daniel's Food Diary.
25) My last fav steak is Angus Steak House.
26) No doubt i love Japanese food like sashimi but i can't handle Tuna.
27) I prefer rendang than curry. Fav rendang is beef, fav curry is mutton.
28) I only eat white fried carrot cake.

Body Skin
29) I rarely use body lotion/hand cream though i always have it in my handbag.
30) My straight hair is a result of rebond, though i dun have curly hair.
31) My fav makeup style is chic follow by neutrals. My most frequent makeup style is neutrals follow by sweet.

Sports/Games
32) I never had a game set like xbox or wii, though i kinda like playing games.
33) My Fav RPG game was MU Online. (i no longer play it)
34) I used to play Kick-Boxing
35) i can score SS for Para Para Machine.
36) My fav sport is swimming

Shopping
37) My Most Expensive Bag is probably LV Alma Electric Epi, present from Hubby. The Most Expensive Bag i bought is probably Miu Miu Clutch.
38) My Most Expensive Shoes cost me close to $400 and i haven never wore it before.
39) I have more than 40 makeup brushes as of today. (i'm giving some away) However i dun have Stippling & Fan brush.
40) My casual clothes generally come from Espirit, Uniqlo, Wasabee. Formal generally comes from Dorothy Perkins & Marks & Spencers
41) My fav sports brand is addias,
42) My 2 feet doesn't have the same size. One is 7, the other is 7.5. However I wear size 9 for heels due to my wide feet

Other random
43) My result was horrible in Primary & Secondary, but i have a silver medal in Poly and Gold medal in Uni.'
44) I give 20% of my salary to CPF, 10% to dad, 10% to mum. Works the same way for bonus.
45) I'm extremely jealous when Odagiri Joe married Kashii Yuu.
46) I read BL books as young as 16yo.
47) I'm still working in my 1st job/company T___T.
48) My childhood dream is to be a lawyer.
49) I planed my basic retirement plan at 23yo. I have the details yearly plan completed early this year,
50) I don't like my current new house becoz of size. I regretted not buying the 5-room flat no doubt knowing that monthly payment is gg to be a killer.

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...