水曜日, 6月 12, 2013

Stubborn

If only i had lesser stubbornness, i won’t be waking up that early.

Over the little unhappiness from the boss's statement, my stubbornness gave up my regular cab. This is because the regular cab can't reach that early. It usually reach my place at a later time, which means i will reach work later, and it means, i go home later too.

In fact, i used to believe that my boss think it is ok, but i think it is my pure assumption. Maybe becoz the senior did that so we followed. And the headquarter ppl were worst off.

But somehow, i'm not one who take criticism well. Esp when I thought all is ok. So when I realize it seem not, I tried one week to wake up earlier to reach work earlier. The 1st week was horrible, could be due to tiredness, I failed badly.

This week I tried again. Monday was nonsense, I ended up paying more than 25 bucks for taxi, and waited very long to get one. Today was ok, I had to pay $5.50 ERP in total. Tomorrow I shall try earlier, hopefully can drop my ERP to $5.


Anyone can intro a regular cab that picks me at 8AM? I would be glad to have one. 

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...