月曜日, 4月 11, 2005

F.I.R <<无限>>


Click to view bigger picture

Bought <<无限>> last night. It was release on friday, but it was only yesterday that i got a chance to get it. Excited, coz the 1st album was real good. But..



Maybe my expectation is too high? But with such a great starting album, don't you think that the 2nd album will be better? It is not that it is lousy, but just nothing VERY special. Songs in the 1st album trigger lots of thought and memories, while the 2nd album, i feel that it is merely nice songs. No much feelings and thoughts. In the album of 13 songs, i seriously only will recommend 4 of them, after listening to it repeatedly for 2 times.

Songs i recommend:


Track 07 Neverland My Favourite!!
This is the 1st song that i listen to in this album. Coz the title "Neverland" attract me. "Neverland" -> my hometown. The 1st time i come in contact with the word "Neverland" is from a Japanese Drama. It is the title.
Followed by knowing Michael Jackson's home is named "Neverland" and movie "Finding Neverland". What so special? Coz everyone has a "Neverland".

Track 02 千年之恋
Maybe becoz i have already heard it on the TV, but this is the other song that i like. Other from "Neverland", it is the only song that have "feeling". I like the "rock" + piano feeling. If you pay attention to the music, the feeling of orchestra is kinda strong. Seriously, the drum is the best out of the whole song. haha

Track 01 无限
I love the intro!! and the "只有我絕對................................"

Track 09 刺鸟
Other than the above 3, i suggest that you should also listen to this. Like the first and last part of the lyrics.



Click on the to listen to the song online. You might need a real player.
Please buy the album, do not download.


01 无限
02 千年之恋
03 LOVE*3
04 盛宴…
05 应许之地
06 把爱放开
07 NeverLand
08 The Legend 传说…
09 刺鸟
10 爱的力量
11 死心的理由
12 I Can’t Go On
13 What’s Next?


Just my favourite 4 Lyrics, too much to list all


NeverLand
詞:黃漢青(F.I.R.) 曲:黃漢青(F.I.R.) 编曲:黄汉青(F.I.R.)/奥斯卡


開始有一種 冒險的感覺
知道我不能夠後退
翻開了地圖 最遠那一邊
找尋著夢裡的 neverland


用食指朝著 深藍的海面
那力量在心底出現
陣陣的微風 吹的那麼美
我看到夢裡的 neverland


我站在船頭的邊緣
太陽讓我睜不開眼
我堅持不退 跟海風並肩
I will never be afraid


Do my best 把梦实现
走到海的最遥远
就把时间化成永远
找寻新的体验

Do my best 當成信念
航向天的那一邊
拼著地圖 我能找到
心中那座 美麗樂園
Far away 不會累 Find the way


千年之戀
詞:F.I.R./謝宥慧/林志年 曲:F.I.R. 编曲:Terence Teo  


竹林的燈火 島國的沙漠
七色的國度 不斷飄逸風中
有一種神秘 灰色的漩渦
將我捲入了迷霧中
看不清的雙手
一朵花傳來誰經過的溫柔
穿越千年的傷痛 只為求一個結果
你留下的輪廓 指引我
黑夜中不寂寞
穿越千年的哀愁 是你在盡頭等我
最美麗的感動 會值得
用一生守候


無限
詞:F.I.R. 曲:F.I.R. 编曲:奥斯卡


In a small island,
people are still building there,
so called-tradition
Totally controlled by their desires
And listen! Their words
Seeking one more step further to the heaven
Whether you like it or not
The brand new start in 2005
We are F.I.R.


無邊無際無窮 無限蔓延
無道無天無間 無限光遠
無悔無怨無限 無法超越的世界
紅色藍色灰色 黑色警戒
無色有色真實 虛幻空間
都是屬於我們 音樂自由的意念


Hold your tears
No matter what the people say
只有相信一種堅持 一種力量
能把失敗都摧毀


只有我絕對
沒有後路可退
自由去追沒有誰能拒絕
只有我超越
極限你看不見
自由的純粹我能體會


Music and eternity.
Searching for music and eternity.
Now let’s continue our stories about searching the eternity in music.
There is no limit, no extreme, no boundary, no edge.
There is no fear at all.
Let us be faithful to our dream.
We are F.I.R.


刺鸟
词:F.I.R./谢宥慧 曲:F.I.R 编曲:Terence Teo  


也许就是要等 一百个世纪
我们才能够发现 真爱的美丽


龙舌兰的花朵 不代表绚丽 
选择燃烧了自己 将真爱延续 
就像刺鸟的宿命 悲剧却勇敢 
用生命交换结局的灿烂 
天上的风被谁推开 温暖的手是你的爱 
我还在等待等待你的爱 真实呼喊 
天空晴朗心情很蓝 紧握的手绝不松开 
怎么不回来怎么不回来 刺鸟呼唤


天上的风被谁推开 温暖的手是你的爱
我还在等待等待你的爱 真实呼喊
天空晴朗心情很蓝 紧握的手绝不松开
我穿越伤害最美的答案 是你的爱

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

hmm... i havent bought the 2nd album yea i thought that the 1st one is really nice... im stil hooked onto the song 'you make me want to fall in love' awww so sweet....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...