I am.. in anger, depsite of a happy day out today.
The anger started while we(kkg and i) were on the way to city hall to meet doreen.
While waiting for the traffic light near heeren/cini leisure, the old indian lady came over to sell tissue paper. I have read a blog with lots of people commenting that the old lady is not as what she seems. I saw many blogs and comments saying that she arrived in a cab with her daughter. How true? I don't know. But i do not wish to be a dummy to buy tissues from her. Not as if i am poor or heartless, but i will never buy from people who can go orchard in cab, smoke, and then still act as if they are very poor, need help.
So when adeline shows actions of taking out her wallet, i touched her, as a hint. As a result, adeline did not take out her wallet to buy. And, you know what? The indian lady say loudly that it is me who make she "lost" a business. She ask adeline to buy, don't listen to me. Say till like i heartless like that. Hey come on la.. if she isn't old, i would have immediately turn to her and tell her off. I believe in donating to people who deserve. Not HER!
I felt like crying after that. But of course i did not. Why should i cry.
Remember: if the person need you to buy her tissue to survive, she will be grateful to you. If she don't need, you are a stupid, dumb, sucker to her.
I feel like calling the relavant authorities...
...........................................................................
Blog about back to zhss tml. No mood now.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿