Can't remember where i got the questions, or who tag me. But just post.
1. Who is your best friend?
Definitely is NG LIYAN! <3
2. Why is that person your best friend?
We have known each other since 12yo, and she is one that will always stand beside me during both good and bad times. We quarrel & fought before when we were teens, but looking back, that's properly the reason how we became best friend.
3. What would be your PERFECT day?
How about sleeping till 12noon and have a nice brunch, cuddle and then watch drama with wine <3
4. Would you ever get a tattoo?
Never, I think.
5. What was the worst class you ever took in school?
Geography. Don't use that and say my direction sux. I'm a well-know human-navigator
6. What was the best class you ever took in school?
Chinese. And Maths. I have to choose one? Then Chinese.
7. Do you like animals?
No passion.
8. What is your favorite animal and why that animal?
rabbit? The feet-stomping action melts me.
9. Do you like your job/career?
Yes. But i wish it pays more.
10. Do you like to play video games?
Yup.
11. Do you like guys who play video games?
Yes if they play them well.
12. Are sports something that you like to do?
No in general.
13. What sport is your absolute favorite?
Swimming is my one & only love.
14. If you could travel anywhere in the world and spend a week there, where would it be?
Yellow Knife.
15. Why would you pick that place, is there any special reason?
I promise myself to see aurora once before i die.
16. Do you watch a lot of television?
Nope. Coz i hate interruption from the advertisements
17. If you could never watch television again, would you freak out?
Please~ I will only freak out if no internet.
18. Did you go to your high school prom?
Nope, polytechnic doesn't have a prom
19. Do you still watch cartoons ever?
if(Anime == Cartoon) Yes, else No.
20. Were you popular in high school?
if you consider poly = high school then yes.
21. Have you ever had sex in public?
No.
22. Is cheating okay?
Mental Cheating or Physical Cheating?
23. Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yup, many. But my heart is still in one piece.
24. What is the stupidest thing you ever spent money on?
Hairspray coz i nv had the ability to style my own hair. Worse still i bought 2 and both unopen till date.
25. Do you know how to cook?
Of course! You should try my cooking
26. Do you like guys who know how to cook?
Yes but, kitchen is my territory.
27. Were you a geek in the band? Don't lie...
Geek in the band???????
28. What would your friends say is your BEST quality?
I think is.... dunno...
29. What would your friends say is your WORST quality?
I also dunno...
30. Do you like lazy Sundays?
Of course! I just wanna cuddle on Sundays and do nothing else.
31. Which is better, hot or cold weather?
Cold. Hate perspiration.
32. Do you know how to ski or ice skate?
Neither.
33. Do you like clubs or bars or neither?
Bars. I'm a drinker more than a dancer.
34. What do you prefer, beer or wine?
Wine in general. Beer in a hot weather.
35. Have you ever called in sick to work to just go out and have fun?
Never. I have too many leaves to do this.
36. How do you like to be kissed?
How to describe?!?!
37. What is your favorite place to be touched?
Back.
38. Have you ever had a crush on a woman?
No way.
39. Do you believe in love?
Yes.
40. What would you never do for money?
Sell my soul.....
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿