日曜日, 5月 01, 2011

Steak @ Harry's



It was a half working day on 19 Apr as i have scheduled to go for manicure. I had to go after lunch, so i decided might as well joined my colleagues for lunch.

It was a super-duper hot afternoon, but the clique decided to walk to victoria. In fact, demolishing in progress. so we walk to raffles place area.


Yes, raffles place, not raffles city.

Then we came across an interesting bridge.



crossing the bridge, we realise the heat was too horrible for us to accept, so we wanted a cool place for lunch. Most places are crowded so we ended up walking towards boat quay and ended up at Harry's Bar.

The atmosphere was perfect and the food was good.....



The steak super "got standard". Just the right done-ness. I eat medium-rare (fyi)



The accompanied gravy & mash are also perfect. I never knew Harry's steak is so good.

Shall return for steak again one of these days =D

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...