It all started when i was on the way home from work and saw a taxi then advertised on the Shakespeare in the Park - Macbeth Play. I quickly tweet and facebook it, asking if anyone is interested. and i got 2 replies from euxil, one reply at each place.
Later on, we asked the little boy if he is interested, and to our surprise, he readily agreed to go. =D
Thus, i booked the tix and we met up an hour before gates open at Liang Court to buy our picnic goodies. we spent close to $100 at Mediya & Tampopo!! *amazed* with lots of sashimi (yes, even though i was LS-ing!!)
We took a cab up from Liang Court up the Fort Canning Park and the queue...!!!
Ok~ queue is long. but i dun feel anything after gg to rally on friday night.
the stage
Din took much pictures before the show starts, we were busy eating. *chomp chomp*
the interesting part of the show is definitely the gun-shot (x4) and super-drama-queen Lady Macbeth. By the way, Macbeth is Adrian Pang. I din know till i saw from the pamphlet.
It was real fun to have a picnic. I'm looking forward to yan helping me to get picnic basket from Brisbane and I can go picnic with any of my happy cliques!
"When shall we meet again? In lightning, thunder or rain?"
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿