日曜日, 5月 29, 2011

Lovely Hot Sunday 22 May!

I woke up at 11am, by a call from hubby. Super stunned coz i was suppose to meet my supplier for goodies at 12noon at Bishan MRT.
So i quickly shower, make-up, click abit of game and rush out of my house at 11:40am. (Steady right?)

End up, my supplier reached at 12:25pm. Basket! I arrange to meet hubby at 12:20pm lor!!

Hubby wanna treat me to Taste Paradise, probably due to the guilt that he is going hongkong alone (though for work), but the taste paradise was fully booked, and table only available at 2pm, while paradise dynasty queue was like crazy, so i decided to try those japanese food at ion B4. =D


okonomiyaki. suppose to be good, hubby like, but cabbage too hard for me


freaking good takoyaki. I'm drooling~


freaking good takoyaki with another topping. i prefer the one above


yakisoba. pretty good!

After lunch, we went shopping for bak kwa, for him to bring to hk, buy his shoes, buy my concealer, bread from sun moulin, and home sweet home. =D

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...