I finally finished entertaining a child. I was telling 999 that day that i suspect it is a fake account with someone trying to fool around. But nvm, coz recently work is light so i thought i would play around with her.
In summary, the email came saying that she is getting married etc and asking for some advice. Of coz, it includes alot of stories like her rich hubby-to-be or her migration to europe.
well well, when did i think something was wrong? a bride-to-be will never be asking questions from no-where. We all have very precise questions to ask. The 1st email seems strange, but i was trying to be angel for once.
Anyway, a child is a child. Finally broke out of her fake skin (properly due to puberty), and replying something crazy. Which also means end of the conversation. (I'm happy too, since new requirements for work is coming in which means i will be busy too)
In my last email to her, i said.
"Thank you for the entertainment. I hope your dream come true."
By the way, i'm really happy if she happen to be a hater. You know, you only get haters when you are popular & famous. Such things will not happen to a nobody. =D
Have a nice weekend =)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿