月曜日, 5月 30, 2011

Republic of Steak

I love this place!! It is a few bus-stop away and i always wanted to go as i always passed by the place when i on my way home. I went twice, both with my colleagues. 1st time i had angus steak, 2nd time i have pork chop!


Yummy Mushroom soup



Though yummy, but i think it taste better during the 1st time i go.


Pork Chop with sausage combo!



I had it with black pepper sauce. The pork chop taste pretty fine but normal. Half of it was tender, and the other half is tough. 2 pieces which makes a generious portion, not advisable for a lady to eat. I only manage to finish a piece (Though i'm a big eater!)



The sausages were damn good! There are 4 pieces and i finish all. It is so good that i wanted to ask if i can tabao. I think it will be very suitable for a morning breakfast with nice scrambled eggs!!

Every set comes with 2 side. I have tried pasta (soso), potato salad(pretty good), fries(how bad can it be), fried onion with potato (see below)



The potato taste very normal but the onions are heavenly. No taste of raw onion, instead just sweetness of onion that blend very well with the pork chop. I wonder if i can just order the onion by itself.

The next time, i think i will try cow girl ribeye. =D

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...