No, is ikea.
I love sitting by the window when dining at ikea especially when it is like 5:30pm on a weekday. Nice to see ppl rushing home from work, while i'm enjoying my nice dinner. I'm know, I'm sadist.
Our lovely dinner
The last one is actually some complementary dessert but taste damn hard and weird to me.
I love meatballs though, and you can see we had 15 pieces coz is was damn cheap to buy 15@$8 only. =D
Anyway, we went ikea to source for cheaper curtains coz what we found at balestier was abit costly. And we do found what we want *happy*. Tracking system!!
And on top of that, we saw sth that we were thinking is nice for our slippers.
To place outside the house
Guests of my house, you suppose to put your shoes on this rack too! =)
Provided there is space outside the house, City View does not. I hope Natura Loft is better.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿