土曜日, 6月 04, 2011

Tung Lok - Failed at my 1st attempt



I have 3 Tung Lok $50 off vouchers. Can be used when spend abt $100 (b4 GST/SC).

Some days ago, i drag my RICH colleagues for a meal there. But the taste is really so-so for me. Did we order wrongly?


Peking Duck

I dislike the skin. Seriously. The pastry skin taste like some awful prata skin though the duck skin taste decent


Duck is crispy, nth close to marvelous


Duck chopped to eat with sour plum sauce


Beef cubes in Black Pepper sauce

The doneness is good, the sauce is ok. Tender beef in black pepper sauce is one of my love. Generally nothing much can go wrong if the done-ness is right.


Deep fried Cod Fish with Salted Egg

Best dish of the meal. Love the accompanied veg too.


Venison Fried Rice

I love Venison, but the amt of venison is too little. Haiz

Overall, it is quite an unsatisfying meal. The only dish that i will re-order above is Cod Fish.

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...