日曜日, 6月 05, 2011

Pubbing with my siblings~



It is very interesting to go drinking with my siblings. For those we dunno, we have a big age gap. They are 14, 13, and 11 years older than me. In general, you can consider that we are from different generation. Gen X and Gen Y.

The night of drinking was bad for me, coz i'm nv a beer person. I'm totally cocktail and hard liqor ger + abit of champagne, red/white wine. If i were to have beer, i will prefer something super-dry.


Yummy sausage pan!


I love rosti!


Pork Knuckles

There was a rotation of few live bands that make the place pretty nice yet too noisy to talk. I guess i prefer noisy place when clubbing and quieter places to chill and drink.



Write songs that you wan on napkin and send up stage!!

That night, my er ge seriously make me laugh till my rib-hurts. He is damn funny!! Then i notice that...


He carries 3 handphone.. @__@

And one of them the time is so off.. =S

Anyone wan join me to eat the sausages & rosti? It is really good!! I love it!!

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...