for being so hot... Therefore, i had to stay in the aircon to avoid from being burned.
As a result
1. I got dehydrated. My skin become so dry and my throat become so pain.
2. I got hook on playing maple story (again) and completely forgot about my moisturiser, therefore my skin get drier.
3. My electricity bill rises. I had the aircon on for 22 hours a day. 2 hours off when i went out to have brunch.
4. I forgot about my exercise(shopping).
5. I refuse to go out, as a result, all the clothes and stuff i bought the previous shoppings are put to waste(never use).
6. My CableTV is put to waste. Coz it is in the living room and there is no aircon~
7. I stop watching all the Japanese Drama from JET-TV and E City coz i can only watch them in the living room, and there is no aircon~
Blame the Weather.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿