火曜日, 7月 19, 2005

test and exam day 2

Mathematics Placement Test

Call me an idiot. I almost wanted to kill myself after the test. 52% of the question are related to A Maths that i took in Secondary School!!! And i don't know how to do most of them.. Oh, kill me man~ I wonder how i manage to get A1 for both maths in sec sch... i must have been very lucky then. I can be quite sure that i won't pass this paper at all.. Well, better still.. get my maths back to it was before i can't even solve pri sch maths.

I am starting to plan my timetable now.. by right, should be planing base on "i-fail-maths", but then, think better plan another one too, just in case, i really got freaking good luck.

Worse still, i got a feeling that i must plan one which is "i-fail-maths-and-QET"..

........................................................

Scold me all you want. I am just DUMB

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...