Computing Placement Test
The question are basically out of my limited knowledge which i had for 3 years, especially when i forgot most of the stuff.
...........................................................................
Never mind. I just wish to pray hard that god (i'm a free-thinker) will punish me and fail all the paper that i take today, so that i can HAPPILY take them in my semester. Please FAIL me. I BEG YOU!!!
The second paper is the worse of all, absolutely dunno anything. I can swear that even if i pass any of this test, it only means that i have freaking good luck...
Tomorrow is mathematics placement test. Sian~ As usual, i will NOT STUDY AT ALL... but might CONSIDER writing out all the formulas. Even if i fail, i do not wanna fail like some primary school kid lor.
To ZW kor:
regardless i pass or fail the mathematics placement test, you still must help me with c maths. Pass does not mean i know!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿