火曜日, 5月 21, 2013
A Different Mindset.
I WAS crazy about beauty products. Tons of face-mask, i used to use it everyday (and that's when my skin was best).
Catching up with new-release products and buy them to try (which explains why i have 5 BB-cream/Foundation).
Not sure why but recently i get lazy. Which probably explains why i become uglier.
Yup, i became lazy for good. I no longer read on such things and buy makeup. My last big shopping on makeup (not skincare arh) is probably at TW trip Sept 2012. So it means i'm like a good ger for half-a-year.... (Ok, i admit, a green-makeup base bought recently and a laneige foundation bought in HK).
Skincare wise... I did not buy any mask for MYSELF in HK! Amazing hor? hehe. My current mask supply should have more than 100 pieces, no idea how fast i can finish using since i'm no long as hardworking as i was.
I gave up the idea of switching to SK-II. It just don't work for me. =( Tried using FTE and it was bad on my skin. I had a rude shock since my skin was never sensitive. But is ok, i have change to laneige. ^^ (A separate post for my current skincare).
In general, while trying to finish my existing skincare and to do the perfect switch to laneige, i have change my skincare concept. The day concept of whitening & sunblock remains, but the night concept of anti-aging has change to hydration. I realise my skin is very very dry. So i have got myself intensive hydrating essence for my night use. It is VERY expensive for me, but i'm alternative it with basic hydrating essence.
Changing the mindset have a few pros.
1) Spend lesser $ in trying new products only to realise not suitable and give it away.
2) Spend more time on tackling what is good for my skin rather than trying what is trendy right now
3) Lesser time in overall skincare activities.
4) Less wasteage - alot of my skincare & makeup went to the dustbin.
Of coz there are some cons but i shall not mention them..
Hopefully the change of mindset will help my wallet to be happier~ ^^
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿