木曜日, 5月 16, 2013

What i have learn VS what i have realise




I have learn all my life to "TRY YOUR BEST", "DO YOUR BEST". Being not a smart kid, i never did well in the first 10y of my education.

In primary school, i only had good grades for Chinese & Maths.
In secondary school, it s still Chinese & Maths.
Thus, i never fufil my childhood dream, which requires a strong command of English.
I knew i'm not a perfect child.

Someday after O'level results, i decided to say goodbye to English. I no longer wan English as a subject and do comprehension or composition. I open the polytechnic doors and go for something that i'm supposedly good in, Maths = Engineering or IT. Surprisingly, i excel, and thankfully i graduate with as the second top student in the Cohort, which means i have a chance to go UNI. This is the 1st time i felt that i'm not as dumb as i thought. I started to feel that what i was taught to TRY/DO MY BEST is correct. I even regreted not doing the best when i was younger. But well, though it is sad, i had a chance to create another type of future.

University was tough, much tougher than Polytechnic. But i made it through. I graduate with a Gold Medal. I felt that "DO MY BEST" is very true. At that time, FIR have has a song "Neverland". Each time i heard the "DO MY BEST", it motivate me to work harder.

Then it is time to earn my own money. "DO MY BEST" no longer works. T____T

I realise that "DO MY BEST" is only to make myself live w/o regrets. But it only mean more upsets and more dissappointment. "I try so hard and still lidat." This was when i realise that "DO MY BEST" dun works for everything.

Becoz i did not do my best in the 1st 10y of education, i regreted and did my very best for the nx 12y in almost everything. This year, i'm turning to 28yo. After this post, i wanna change my mindset and not do my best in everything anymore. Because i realise this only makes me tired.

From today onwards, i'm gg to live by my new thoughts.

Best is not the ultimate.
Perfect is impossible.

One can never satisfy everyone.
Just satisfy the ONE that matters.

Heck care what ppl think.
But not the ONE who cares for you.

Everything can create regrets.
Regrets are fine, don't take it too hard.

Life is yours.
Live your way.

Health + Love + Happy + Wealth = Greatest Happiness
Health + Love + Happy = My type of Happiness

........


I'm very very tired.


0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...