火曜日, 5月 14, 2013

The worse start of the month.


Last 2 weeks was really bad for me. My Godma is sick. It is something serious. At the end of Apr, she had her surgery and now she is moving towards recovery but alot of uncertainty is still lying around. Moreover, there are 2 areas that are sick.

I try my best to be here for her. She has no children, but a handful of god-children. However i live the nearest.

All shit happen on the same  week was horrible week becoz my mum wanted to change maid and i had to rush all the documents to bring the new maid in.

29 May (Mon): Surgery Day. Went down after work but there was some delay during the op. She was in the recovery room for many many hours and cannot go to D ward due to some hiccups. It drag for many hours till morning. =(

30 May (Tue): I rush to maid agency to do some documents before going to the hospital to check on my Godma. She was in D ward at that time and not ready to move to normal ward. Observation needed.

1 May (Wed): Labor Day holiday. Woke up early to make some sandwich such that we can eat on the way. My brother pick me, pat & my Godpa to go see my Godma. The doctor say she is progressing well but low in potassium. I help to take care till noon, then i left to visit my Grandma. My Grandma was all along in the care of my Godma, so now i also try to visit when i can. Then went to my mum's place to settle some money issue with the maid since we are sending her back on the friday.

2 May (Thu): Was a fine day. More maid docu to settle during lunch time. After work i went to visit my Godma. Finally can change to a normal and walk slightly. Her progress was good. I had to see her today and i couldn't do so on friday. Seeing her in a normal ward lessen my worries.

3 May (Fri): Went for my Japanese lesson then to my mum place. It was an overnight trip to my mum's place becoz i need to tell the maid i sending her back the nx day. It was like 10pm when i reach my mum place. I totally had no appetite to eat. I had to tell her 1st. After i told her, she cry, she pack her things, she call back home to ask someone to pick her. Everything ends at 2am. I was deadbeat and hungry. Went to bathe, dry my hair and such. Sleep at 3am.

4 May (Sat): THE WORST DAY: woke up at 5:30am to bring the maid to airport. breakfast, check-in. arrange for ppl to help her. It was about 8:30am when we left airport. Took a train to SGH to see my Godma. Upon reaching, she told me she can be discharge today. I call my siblings to help. Hubby offer to help with the medication and documents. I tried my best to stay till most things are settled. This is because i had another appt at the maid agency to pick the new maid. The discharge procedures told a while and we ended at abt 1:30pm. My appt at the maid agency is actually 1pm so i rush down in a cab. Thankfully my mum was there liao. I had documents to settle and basic briefing for the maid. Finally after alot of nonsense, i manage to bring her out of agency at 3:30pm. I was dead tired when i reach my mum place. But there was more to go through. By the time i finish settling the maid at my mum house, it is 6pm. I took a cab back, bathe, and KO-ed.

Phew~

0 件のコメント:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...