木曜日, 7月 28, 2005

Today, I shed tears...

... after i got my Diploma with Merit and Silver Medal.

Thinking of
* the days i spent in Poly, the happy, the sad, the fun, the stress, the ease, the stuggle
* unable to get Gold Medal
* facing a bigger challenge
* my friends
* life

I cried. But for less a minute. And just quietly..

...................................................................................

The ceremony was eh.. No comments...

After the ceremony, my "parents" and I were brought to a room to have refreshment, take photos with VIPs, and talk to all the MIPs in EI. Then i quickly excuse myself as it is kinda stress in there. Followed by tea at crystal jade with jie, mum and god-ma. Of coz~ my treat la..

Anyway, i completely forgotten that i wanna take photos with my friends~!~!
And i LEFT!!! boohoo~

so no photos for all of you...

haha.. ok la.. scroll down at your own risk to see my ugly face.....





Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Guest of Honour giving me
my Diploma in Engineering Informatics with Merit

LOL~!

Despite that this picture is freaking dark, i think you can see that there is only 1 person in this picture right? This guy is the CEO of NCS.. And me? i have left.. My dear jie jie took the photo after i left.. LOL..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Receiving the Silver Medal and Prize Money..Heehee

Finally can see me right? But it is still very dark.. I suspect that they purposely make the lights so dark so that we will buy the photos from the "professional" photographer... Scan in the nice photo(if possible) when i get it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sis and I @ Crystal Jade Bishan

Eating Time~! While waiting for god-ma to come, sis and i photowhore for a while. This picture is taken by mum, seems like she is talented in taking photos, heehee~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cert ~ Diploma In Engineering Informatics with Merit

Diploma In Engineering Informatics : $7000(3 years)
Diploma In Engineering Informatics with Merit: $7000 + brains
Cert: Priceless (I mean really price-less)

~ joking joking~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ugly Face with Pretty Silver

Suppose to have a certificate somewhere in the box. But was taken out before the picture is taken.. hai~

Next was feasting into tons of food, so pictures not taken~

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

aiyoh I also want the crystal jade treat

ゆきふみ姫 さんのコメント...

who are you? can you dun be anonymous?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...